Saturday, June 9, 2012

TO: gunther@corp.com
FROM: auntie@corp.com
SUBJECT: OS upgrades

Little Gunther,

I see your devious mind is at work again. Mr. Headcheese tells me that you had been able to stall the latest release by over-documenting all your test cases, but that the senior managers were getting a bit frustrated. Your response was to convince IT that all the systems needed an OS upgrade to be compliant with the auditors. You sneaky little devil, you knew your whole automation framework was not compatible with the new OS because you designed it to be that way! As I hear it, you were the most surprised of all! The chaos that ensued from not planning out this upgrade was quite impressive, I must say. I'm not sure how you were able to keep the project manager from planning this out better, but I'm sure you had a hand in it.

Great Job!

Auntie Cueway

No comments:

Post a Comment