Saturday, August 18, 2012

TO: gunther@corp.com
FROM: auntie@corp.com
SUBJECT: You continue to confound me

My Most Needy Nephew,

I'm not sure what to think when I heard you volunteered to swap office space so that the Accounting Department could be closer to the Payroll department. I had remembered that you had done some pretty heavy back-stabbing to get those offices for you and your team last year.

You had one of the best offices in the building for yourself, close to the parking lot so you could leave early and come in late without notice. You had a set of restrooms that were inconvenient for nearly everyone except your team.

Now you find yourself in a completely isolated building that is not very well kept and not very convenient to get to.

What are you up to?

Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment