Thursday, April 12, 2012

TO: gunther@corp.com
FROM: auntie@corp.com
SUBJECT: Apparently, I've overestimated you

My poor little Gunther,

Did you believe that you could have taken a break after your previous work disrupting your team? I must apologize for giving you too much credit. I should have guided you to maintain your level of chaos as long as possible. Instead, you allowed the remaining members of your team to band together and pick up the work left by the tester who left.

You are in a tight spot now, you have a team that has discovered their true capabilities and are running high on their recent successes at taking on the various testing tasks left behind. I must give this some thought on how best to get your team off-balance.

I do not like having to do your job for you.

Crossly,
Your Auntie Cueway


No comments:

Post a Comment